IUOE Local 150 Return Policy
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return merchandise, you may return it to one of our district office locations. Some online merchandise is not available for return.
General Return Policy
- All returned merchandise must be in original condition for resale, unless it is defective.
- Items must be returned within 30 DAYS from the purchase date and price tags attached.
- The original receipt must accompany all returns, copies will not be accepted.
- Embroidered items are non-refundable.
- All credits for returns, or additional charges for exchanges will be applied directly to the original form of payment.
- All Return/Exchange shipping charges must be prepaid.
- C.O.D deliveries are not accepted.
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless the merchandise is defective or the incorrect merchandise was sent.
- Refund of membership dues is available in most situations subject to accounting department’s approval.